Myers Transport, Inc. is committed to the
fact that it takes the cooperation of each and every employee to maintain the
continuing growth and prosperous future of our company.
We want drivers who are committed to quality performance and dedicated service
to go the extra mile and work as a team to provide our customers with the best
liquid bulk transportation service possible. We are an equal opportunity
employer. Not only do we hire people on an equal basis but we want every
employee to have an equal opportunity to be successful. Our drivers have the
opportunity to earn in excess of $50,000 annually.
All persons seeking employment with our company are required to complete an
application. This application is used as a basis to determine if applicants meet
the company qualification requirements.
Please feel free to hit the links below to access the Driver Application,
Previous Employer Request Form, PSP Request Form, and the MVR Request Form. After completing
these forms you can print and fax them to (337) 721-0593, mail to PO BOX 16808 Lake Charles, LA 70616, or drop it off at 6314 Leslie Lane, Lake Charles, LA.
Please also include a copy of your current driver's license, social security
card, TWIC card, and medical card.
- Must be twenty-one years of age
- Have a valid CDL, with an "x" endorsement
- One year tank trailer experience in a commercial semi-tractor
- Negative controlled substance and alcohol test
- Must successfully complete a DOT physical
- Not more than one speeding ticket in the last three years
- No at-fault accidents
- Have a working telephone
- Have transportation to and from work
- Be able to furnish 3 years of previous employment history
- Can read and speak the English language
- Complete an application for employment and other related documents required by
- Safely drive and operate equipment to management's satisfaction
- No DWI in the last five years
Employer Request Form
PSP Request Form
MVR Request Form